Do you have a Strategic Implementer on your team?
I often share with people that my profile is one of a Strategic Implementer. So, what is that?
A strategic implementer is someone who is skilled at turning strategic plans and ideas into practical and actionable steps that can be executed effectively. They are often focused on achieving specific goals and objectives and have a deep understanding of the processes and resources needed to accomplish them.
Based on these characteristics, the personality profile of a strategic implementer might include:
- Goal-oriented: They are highly focused on achieving their objectives and have a clear sense of direction and purpose.
- Detail-oriented: They pay close attention to the details of a project and have a strong grasp of the technical aspects of implementation.
- Analytical: They have a strategic mindset and are able to analyze complex situations and develop effective solutions.
- Proactive: They are self-motivated and take initiative to identify problems and opportunities for improvement.
- Resourceful: They are skilled at leveraging resources effectively and finding creative solutions to challenges.
- Results-driven: They are focused on achieving tangible results and are willing to take calculated risks to achieve their goals.
- Collaborative: They understand the importance of working well with others and are able to build strong relationships with team members and stakeholders.
- Adaptable: They are able to adjust their plans and strategies based on changing circumstances and new information.
Overall, a strategic implementer is a driven and analytical individual who is skilled at turning ideas into action and achieving results through careful planning and execution.
In my particular case, I might add that I’m uniquely gifted at evaluating individual players gifts and talents and assembling High Performance Teams that work collaboratively to fulfill a given mission and vision. Generally, this looks like my coming onboard with an organization for a season in a consultive or interim role and raising up leaders whom can continue to carry this Strategic Implementer mindset onward while I, as a coach, walk alongside them.
If this sounds like something you’d like to explore, please don’t hesitate to reach out!