Coaching and Consulting Experience:
Chris brings over 25 years of leadership experience as a senior level executive, coach, and consultant. He is gifted in aiding leaders and their teams in truly defining what “success” looks like and building strategies to achieve this “success”. As a “catalyst”, Chris is a results-driven, trustworthy business executive experienced in:
- Strategic Planning
- Leader Coaching & Development
- Team Alignments/Team Building
- Change Management/Conflict Resolution
- Executive, Life, and Career Coaching
Chris has worked with individuals and teams in coaching relationships to support leaders and their organizations in a variety of situations. Outcomes include honing leadership skills, presence and behavior, managing transitions, improved leader effectiveness, improved team performance, team alignment, and overall improved communications. Types of organizations served include: manufacturing, construction, engineering, automotive, national service providers, HVAC, professional services, printing, digital marketing, real estate, insurance, start-ups, churches, and not-for-profits.
A representative list of coaching engagements and clients include:
- Coached President/COO and multiple Account Executives for a commercial printing company. Coaching focus: New company leadership and non-traditional sale coaching. Seeking overall performance improvement. Outcomes: COO stepped into President’s role, more structured sales approach, all AE’s coached exceeded sales forecast despite challenging business climate.
- Coached the VP of a growing national service provider. Coaching focus: Hard charger needing polished, develop a stronger functional team, and align toward overall business goals. Outcome: Leader’s image greatly improved and team exceeded visionary targets.
- Coached the Chairman of a heavy construction company and his leadership team. Coaching focus: Overall business strategy, leadership team’s capabilities, building a stronger functional team. Outcomes: Restructured leadership team, grew a high performance team, and sale/transition of the business.
- Coached VP of Agency for a national insurance provider. Coaching focus: On boarding/new leader assimilation. Outcome: Assessment revealed blind spots, leader made adjustments accelerating change.
- Coached the CEO of an automotive supplier and his leadership team. Coaching focus: High growth business; team dropping too many balls. Assess leadership team and build a stronger functional team. Outcome: Restructured leadership team, brought in new VP Operations, set context of high performance, and aligned team with business goals.
- Advisory Board Facilitation with multiple executives and organizational leaders meeting monthly. Coaching focus: Wide range of challenges. Outcomes: Life and organizational changing experiences.
Business/Organizational Leadership Experience:
Prior to his success in coaching and consulting, Chris held a senior leadership position with a mid-size corporation. He had key achievements in leading teams through two financial turnarounds, a greenfield construction and start-up, and multi-million dollar cost savings. Chris’ success in this environment was greatly attributed to his ability to engage teams in a common vision.
Chris is the General Manager of Farm 360, an indoor farm. Farm 360 creates sustainable, healthy, local food production getting quality food to the people that it matters the most. A key focus of Farm 360 is to revitalize unused inner city buildings to create a fresh, local healthy food source, while saving neighborhoods and creating jobs.
Chris is the owner of Arnold Business Advisors LLC and attributes much of his success to an entrepreneurial family who has owned a variety of businesses including dry cleaning, laundry, retail clothing, haircare franchises, real estate investments, and others.
Chris partners with Truth At Work in facilitating peer-to-peer advisory boards for business leaders and C-level executives. Through the course of a month, he sits around the table with multiple leaders listening and advising on some of their organization’s and life’s biggest challenges. Chris also partners with Purdue Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Right Management, and TurnKey Coaching & Development Solutions in providing leadership coaching and consulting services.
Education and Training:
Chris received his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. He has achieved a variety of professional development credentials, including: a professional engineering license, Institute for Independent Business accreditation, Organization for Entrepreneurial Development coaching certification, as well as several other certifications.
Chris is married, has two children, and resides in Whitestown, IN, a northwest suburb of Indianapolis. He and his family are active members of Trader’s Point Christian Church. He and his family are involved with several other Christ-centered organizations focused on walking in obedient to God’s calling.